Monday, October 11, 2010

Everything Halloween with Just Me - Granny d: 'SNL' Does The Best Parody Of Christine O'Donnell'...

Everything Halloween with Just Me - Granny d: 'SNL' Does The Best Parody Of Christine O'Donnell'...: "'To Be or Not To Be, That is the question!', that popular phrase really fits today's politics and the politicians of today trying to decide ..."

I originally wrote this piece for this blogspot but instead decided to put it on my Halloween blogspot with the other witch and goblin pieces of the time!   The link above will take you to the piece and to the SNL parody of this mother entering politics with the exclamation - "I am not a Witch . . . I am you!"  Well, she isn't me, how about you?  Check my link out above and my other blogspots - some hopefully you will find interesting while others hopefully are funny and yet others helpful!   Enjoy!!!!


Just Me - Granny D

1 comment:

  1. I originally wrote the blog on the Halloween site for this site but posted it there accidently. I decided then that I like it posted there and so I then also posted this blog link to it. Check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete